Monday, December 19, 2011

Sick: so I have been sick for coming on 6 weeks now, not cool. I take vitamins, drink OJ, wash my hands after blowing my nose....this isn't working! On a night when a hot bath and an 8:pm bed time were calling, so was Jenny Ellen. I answered hers and headed to the National Harbor to see "the tree". Kara and Russell joined us, well I should say I joined them. The tree did not disappoint, (which is more than I can say for the tragedy in front of the White House, trim that sucker!) the lights changed colors every few seconds and then every half hour they flashed in sync with music. Never have seen a grown woman -Jenny Ellen- make such a fuss about a tree. It was a great night, the highlight however may have just been when a compliment was trying to be paid to me and I was told, "or maybe you are skinnier than you look" needless to say, it didn't come out right, pretty sure I could have just been told, "you are chubby" and I would have been happy, we had a good laugh and then a bad burger. Elevation Burger you did not soar to new heights, thumbs down. So here you have me, in boots with fur, by the tree, looking chubbier than I am ?

No comments:

Post a Comment