Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Five: the age of wonder and the age of two darling girls that have capture a little bit {big bit} of my heart. I love five because life is a daily exploration. Today I was getting ready to wash their grey usually pink coats when I noticed one coat was particularly heavy....the very important contents of the pockets were pure bliss for me: squeezy applesauce cap, a few robots, a sequin, a wad of old gum, a gum ball machine ring. Secret treasures of utmost value.

At five, questions become so scientific and naive responses no longer suffice. Last week the question of, "how do you know how old trees are?" was in dire need of resolution, luckily we had just the man for the job on hand.
At five, bodies and faces just do this without prompt:
At five, art projects are an essential part of almost every waking hour, and from time to time an art project sneaks into my bag. Yesterday on my way "home" I happened upon an envelope that read, "For my Ica" it's contents:
You see five is wonder, and I have adored having 10 in my life this year [twin 5 yr olds, 5+5=10, get it]

1 comment:

  1. Awesomeness! Thank you so much for a memorable evening from the delish fries to the devine company, from the car ride together, just chatting and talking about life to the epic Target run and marathon gift wrapping session (thank you, thank you, thank you, merci, merci, merci!) it was perfection and just what I needed!!!

    ReplyDelete