Saturday, February 22, 2014

Let’s talk about how much I love living in Asia. I have no car to worry about, no road rage, no snow (*tear I actually miss that), everything is close and convenient, there is a mall, a grocery store, and an amazing food center all within walking distance…..but, from time to time I miss a few things from home. Let’s just focus on one. Iit is a difficult adjustment for me to know that if I want to do a lot of grocery shopping….I must bring an old lady wheely cart, {which I don’t have so I bring my teal carry-on suitcase given to me when I signed up for a bank account last December, Cheers Citibank}. I feel like a fool, I look like a tourist. These few things however, made everything better: Cream Soda in a 12 pack, “Everything but the”…..albeit $14…..

and...

And this about sent me over the edge with joy! Hello Kitty printed toilet paper! Pretty sure it is terrible for the environment because it is dyed, but this time, I don’t care. Potty time just got awesome at my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment