Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Adaption:a recent text conversation happened like this:

"Hey Monica I am going running tonight, want 2 join me?"

"I would love to but I wrecked my knee at clogging competition in Sweden a few weeks ago so I can't :("

The conversation continued, I informed the guy I was joking, but that is not why I relay this tidbit... Seriously? That is my first response? Within seconds of getting his text that is what I write?! Clogging in Sweden? Yes I am pretty sure I am smart, but my brain sometimes goes to the very odd corners of it's capacity to get it's info, and it does it frequently, and very quickly! I thought it was funny, the recipient did, but not really, and was confused, and thus ran alone.  I considered adapting my personality, then got some Little Debbie Fancy Cakes instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment