Tuesday, April 2, 2013

while perusing the clearance sections at Shopko {yes I really really hate this low lit, bad displays, lacking customers, store....however, it does have amazing clearance} with my sister Jen:

"Hey Katie"
"What Jen"
"Who is this guy"
"Adam Lavine, he's the lead singer of Maroon 5"
"Well whatever, this is they type of guy you should marry. We could make it work. How would you go about getting a date with a guy like that?"

and I think in a split second, well the first guy I married, didn't have a tattoo, didn't wear v-neck muscle t'-s, had a job as a financial analyst, never swore, and I was by far the tallest {and by tallest I mean prettiest} girl he'd dated. Maybe I should consider a tattooed, v-neck wearing, bad boy, who is the lead singer of a band. It could happen. So I thought about it for a good long while. Then while sitting in a waiting room a month later, I found this, and my hopes were dashed:

No comments:

Post a Comment