Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Could & did: I don't really like presents. This is not a new thing to most, I know. I love to give presents but I really have yet to master loving getting presents. It just feels weird. So, in trying to kick this habit, I bought myself an early birthday present....

I could have bought this lovely love seat @ Anthropologie, but I don't have a house to put it in. I could have bought this tiny Tiffany and Co. necklace, but I don't have a place to wear it, and I think we all know I like my diamonds big!

I could have bought this Valentino bag @ Nordstrom, but I have a lot of bags and a pair of Valentino heels, and it didn't fit over my shoulder or match my pink satin shoes. 

I could have bought a lot of things, but I thought the present I would like most is.....a new stamp for my lonely passport. So I bought that....I leave soon

2 comments:

  1. TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! Where are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you going Monica? Jealous!

    ReplyDelete