Thursday, November 15, 2012

Muffled, but for the better!:So today I am getting on a plane, yet again. I am so excited. To Utah I go for Thanksgiving.  My brother and sisters are scattered all over, so this year was just going to be relaxed. We decided on Chinese food and James Bond for Thanksgiving in place of, stuffing and a tryptophan induced coma.....that was until I got the call****:


"Hey Katie {that's what my mom calls me}, so we might be doing a little cooking after all, turns out Grandma and Grandpa Moore are coming, and Beth, Jake, Lilly, Bella, Toben from California, and Nick and Audrey, and Jen and Darren, and John, Janae, Sean, Sylvia, Josh, Ashley, Megan, Jared, and Meghan, and Curt, Cindy, Becca, Missy, and Johnny, and Steve, Sheryl, Robert, Stacey, Chris, Mindy,  Savannah, David, and their foreign exchange student, and Brad, and Brian and Monja, and Lillian, and most likely Matt, Sandra, Ben + latest girlfriend, Matty + latest girlfriend, Lauren, Tanner, Jacob, Aaron, and Ryan"

Ah yes my peaceful Thanksgiving oogling Daniel Craig after my moo goo gai pan has vanished. And I am THRILLED. Party at the Moore Villa! Jen and DK are bringing Bingo with prizes, I am making dessert, mom is going to outdo herself as usual with dinner, and the guests never disappoint! So come on over....and invite your friends :)  {especially the single, rich, over 30 hot males... I am planning on showering that day and doing my hair :) }



**** my mother is a liar! She never wanted a peaceful Thanksgiving. She told me she did but she lied. Truth be told it has been 5 months since Hannah's wedding therefore 5 months since the last big party! and seeing as all her kids have been married, and the one who isn't still, me, isn't slipping on a garter anytime soon, my mom needs this, a big, giant, loud, fun, party :) love you Teresa. oh and Dad, just to prep you, we will offer to help with the dishes but you will be stuck with most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment