Thursday, November 8, 2012

AMAZING RACE: 
So I have a neighbor... I call her Crazy Linda....she knows this, so telling you is not mean. A week and a half ago she came over and asked if I would like to be her accomplice on The Amazing Race. Well, seeing as I adore money, I mean the show, the challenge was accepted. {in case you didn't know the winners win $1,000,000 and even if they don't win they still get to travel all over the world} She is almost 20 years my senior, 6 inches shorter, and the complete opposite to me. She is bossy, controlling, independent....wait that sounds familiar...oh well. I think we would make a hilarious addition to the usuals I've seen. Our application required photos, height, weight, a short bio...and this puppy shot and edited by my dear friends, Dave and Melissa Beh {and yes the camera totally added 24.9 lbs to me}. I am showing you this not because I think I am a natural born thespian and I want your compliments, but more so because I am secure enough to laugh at myself and I thought you may need a little laugh on this Thursday too. Voila:

--I only have the lower resolution version at this moment, but I will post the sharper one later...maybe--

7 comments:

  1. 1. i would totally watch you based on this (if i already wasn't watching because i know you).

    2. the behs did an awesome job.

    3. the laugh was totally appreciated and needed, so thank you.

    4. are you sure the prize is a billion dollars? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoops :) one too many zeros...once you start going it is hard to stop. I will fix that

      Delete
  2. I love it, I really hope you make it on the show. Can't wait to watch you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks fabulous! I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have my vote!!
    The workout part of the video reminds me of this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24qgK4rgtUE&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it! I hope you get on!
    -Carly

    ReplyDelete