Monday, August 13, 2012

It: Well it happened….it hasn’t happened for a long time…..it hasn’t happened in so long I can’t remember the last time it did, and if you are me, that is so so sad. So what is this “it” you ask, well sometimes when food is good I shake/dance a little, but when food is amazing it makes me laugh. This weekend I had a meal that was so good, the first bite of every course made me laugh. The chilled peach soup, the portebello gruyere sandwich, the lovely petit four spread. The service was annoying and off at every juncture, so front of the house gets a C, but back of the house, oh my you get an A+. I haven’t laughed about much more than my current living situation in maybe 2 months, so between that and enjoying the food so much that I was speechless {yes it does happen}, thoroughly content is how I am starting my Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment