Sunday, July 29, 2012

With my next dividend check which should be....oh ya I don't have stocks so never: after a day of necessity shopping: food, Target, gas etc. Ruth and I stopped in for a little unnecessity shopping {and yes I know unnecessity isn't a word but today I like it} @Anthropologie...
oh hello party dress, monograms are always in style, and I love butter, but from this...mmm
this would make pies that much better, and I think a demolished apt warrants these
needed for each of my 29 spices....and then a bigger kitchen :), and don't we all need bollywood?
sweet dreams made possible by over $1000 in bedding, and Reese's puffs need a new home

2 comments:

  1. I love to go in that store too and someday I hope I will be able to afford something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh Anthropologie! I need those canisters!

    ReplyDelete