Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Restless: it's 4:21am and I can't sleep. I am trying to make sense of a few things and it appears that "sense" doesn't want to be made. I was called a nasty name by a friend, she apologized but I am struggling with the why {and yes I realize it is not always about me, but what if this one was}, I think my "recent" love interest isn't interested..........but I am not sure {did I say something wrong, is it because when I text too fast I put "your" when I mean "you're", did I come on too strong, is he scared? maybe scarred, it may appear that way but I really don't want to take things fast, maybe there is a new girl, maybe there is an old new girl, maybe a new job and a new city is just such a big transition he needs a minute, maybe he really is so busy a bi-monthly phone call for 2 minutes just isn't possible but things between us are fine} My mind is a stuffy mess of possible reasons for these and a few other little bumps in the road. It is 4:25am I can't sleep, I wish I was "not sleeping" here:

No comments:

Post a Comment