Saturday, July 21, 2012

Reprieve: it almost taunts like a mirage, taking the last ounce of what feels like your very soul. Just one more___{add noun of choice like: day/chapter/load/patient/hour/etc}___. The blur that has taken the place of clarity, the delicate pain making it's presence ever known as it finds its way through your body. You reach the top only to realize your oasis was a farce. The demands taunt because they know that while you tire, you will never give up.

ya so maybe that was a little dramatic.....I went to move into my new apartment today and only after moving in all my stuff {!!} did I notice the leak in the bedroom closet complete with mold :( and now I can live there...I just can't unpack anything into the bedroom until they tare out and replace all the sheet rock .....no problem I will store my shoes in the oven, ice cold undies sounds lovely, I've always wanted to sleep in a bathtub. I need a reprieve, or a doctor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment