Friday, March 23, 2012

I can show you the {Disney}world:Last weekend I found myself at Disneyworld..... truly the happiest place on earth and amidst the princesses and castles there is a more rustic side if you will, I thought I would begin there. -no fear fantasy will fallow-Yes this is an abundance of photos and for those who have been recently this will be a bore for you, but for those of you who haven't been....here is what the Animal Kingdom has in store for you: species that are extinct in the wild, beautiful enclosures made to look like ruins, and a few little thrill rides to break up the afternoon heat.

no I do not have a love child....this is Zoe one of my 3 nanny babies
DW2: Electro Parade, Small World, Fireworks
DW3: Finding Nemo Show
voila too many disney pics for one post but it's all over now

No comments:

Post a Comment