Wednesday, February 22, 2012

D.I.Y.: so many have jumped on this great concept! Thinking on it the other day after perusing a d.i.y blog or 2 I thought to myself, {insert super sarcastic tone so as not to sound like a monster} "MK you are super smart, super fun, super gifted, you've got this in the bag, you can do a DIY just as good as the next mormon or mom or mormon mom" and what do you know...I am a D.I.Y. goddess. Here is my first tutorial: Razor Holder.

for this project you will need:
  1. a hair elastic (used is fine just pull the hairs off it)
  2. your razor (and there is no shame in putting an orange plastic bic that is well loved in this amazing holder, it works for all razor types. Don't let my gillette intimidate you)
Step 1: loop the elastic around itself
Step 2: place razor in the holder
Step 3: um there are really only 2 steps so I guess pat yourself on the back for a job well done!
You are welcome. (and please tell me you caught the sarcasm in this post! if not, maybe you should find another blog to stalk :) xoxo and in all actuality, this really is how I store my razor!

No comments:

Post a Comment