Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Swag:yep I am a sucker for swag. I love free mints at restaurants, I have a Victoria's Secret Angel Card just so I get free underwear every month(this months free hipsters are particularly great), and when I was little I loved Barbie (still do!!) and I would call Mattel and inform them my doll didn't come with shoes and they would send me new pairs! One time I called and asked if they had any extra accessories they could send me and 3 wks later I got a box of shoes, suitcases, sunglasses, etc. My 8 year old world was brighter that day. I realize this is not really "swag" but in my little life it is!
Every 6 months I donate blood. I figure having never: smoked, drank, slept around, or taken drugs, I have pretty good blood. And my heart is in good shape so I am in and out, I fill up that bag like nobody's business. Last Saturday bright and early at 7:15a I headed to the Kettler Iceplex to donate blood. I go there because I get swag :) I was hoping the swag would be to win a date with Brooks Laich-yum-, but no such luck :( T-shirt, bobble head I will never even take out of the box, and free chick-fil-a sandwhich I will never eat was the swag of the week for me. Go ahead be jealous


No comments:

Post a Comment