Friday, August 26, 2011

Lust, pure lust. I had a few hours with nothing to do and no where to be so I did something I have never done before tried on $20,000 in shoes in one day. I went to the Salon Shoes section in Nordstrom, it was a sinful experience. I hear women say, "oh I hate pointy shoes, oh those heels are too high, designer brands are worthless because you just pay for the name, I would never wear a shoe like that" well ladies you are lying! Unless you have tried them on all alone without a husband or a naggy friend on a day you felt good about yourself and can honestly say to yourself that you don't like $1,995+ shoes, you are lying. (and probably should repent) Yes the price might be *nuts* but set that aside and consider the wonder in designer shoes...(if you can't at least consider the wonder...consider an ovary transplant because yours are broken!) These do things to you that Payless can't even fathom. And on a side note they come with their own little shoe bags! Here are a few favorites that I slipped into Saturday...
Paten Leather Perfection ala Dior
-I would make these my "lunch at a Paris bistro" shoes-


Yes Jimmy Choo I choo choo choose you
-I would make these my "I need to feel hip and hardcore even though I am not" shoes-
Alexander McQueen enough said
-I would make these my, " white after labor day is F-I-N-E" shoes-

Cinderella would have gone back for this Valentino
-I would make these my "oh these old things" shoes-


*none of the above mentioned shoes found place in my home, due not to a lack of want but to a lack of ones, thousands of them to be specific.




No comments:

Post a Comment